Training and Consultancy
What you can expect:
Even though we live in a world of internet and websites, our product pamphlets, certificates and brochures (analogue and digital) have not gone out of fashion.
We naturally also provide installation instructions, manuals, release notes and all the other necessary documents with our software. Still, without communication, many things get neglected or forgotten in the daily routine. That’s why the LIGHTHOUSE portfolio includes a range of services that you can select as required:
- individual short presentations (web demos – approx. 2h)
- On-premise product presentations
- Expert consultations (approx. 1 h – by telephone)
- Product presentations based on a client briefing
- Clarification/ problem resolution workshop – up to 3 days at the client premises (cost offset against purchase)
The Marline® implementation workshop can also be booked for decision guidance (prior to purchase).
Product roll-out, advice and support
The following services are available on an after-sales basis:
- implementation concept including pre-implementation workshop (billed on a time and materials basis)
- Roll-out plans
- Client-specific product training for the project team – either at the client’s premises or our premises
- Project manager support
- Client-specific roll-out support
In special circumstances we also provide user training on the basis of the client’s system.
LIGHTHOUSE naturally provides troubleshooting and system upgrade support after the roll-out.
What our customers are saying
“Bowline has considerably accelerated our processes and, thanks to its excellent usability, we are always aware of our planning status. We also appreciate the excellent customer service and fast support.”
Michael Kraus, HR Strategy Consultant (project manager) AOK Bayern – Health Insurance Fund
“Our aim was to improve our planning efficiency by introducing new vocational training software. One of the main criteria for the trainers was the usability and reliability of the software. Bluelight delivers in every respect. We also enjoy working with the LIGHTHOUSE team.”
Holger Koch, Trainer
Bürkert Werke GmbH & Co. KG